Gatherall Bra in Mocha
- Size Chart
- How to Gather
- Care Instructions
- About Gatherall
Gatherall bra is more than a bra - it’s a reusable medical grade adhesive silicone bra that gives you strapless, backless, wireless, washable, reusable and flexible support. Here to uplift breasts and women of all naturally beautiful shapes and sizes.
Find your Gatherall size below. Match your regular bra size to find the right cup size for you.
Note* The bra is not meant to cover your whole breasts.
- Cleanse and dry your breasts to make it a smooth start. No lotion needed.
- Collect the plastic film from the bra and place it back in the tube. You’ll need it again.
- Correct means that the cup size letter will face upwards when you place it on.
- Cover your bases by placing the round circles in each cup where your nipples will be.
- Cup the bra in your hand and press firmly from the outer edges inward. Want extra cleavage? Place your nipples towards the thicker, inner part of the cup. Remember this bra is not meant to cover your underboob.
- Top it off with the style that makes you, you. You’ve always got our support.
- Close out your cup time by peeling it off and placing the plastic film back on it.
Take care of what you put on your body.
The Gatherall antibacterial soap makes it easy to clean your bra. Simply pull out 2 inches of the soap roll, add a little water to make it foamy, and cleanse your cup.
Leave the bra out to hang dry, smooth the plastic film back on, roll it up, and place back in the tube.
It was a long 3 years journey of research and development with countless of designs, sample making, and testing. Their patent-pending bra design comes in different shades of nude to match your skintones from cup A-DD.