Tropical Flower Patch
HOW TO APPLY IRON ON PATCH:
- Step 1️⃣: Set your hand iron at the hottest temperature setting. DO NOT USE STEAM DURING APPLICATION!
- Step 2️⃣: Place your patch in the desired position & place a pressing cloth (such as a handkerchief) over top.
- Step 3️⃣: Press the iron straight down for 35-45 seconds with as much constant pressure as possible. NO BACK AND FORTH.
- Step 4️⃣: Turn the garment/item inside-out & repeat steps 2 & 3.
- Step 5️⃣: Allow the embroidered patch to cool.