Retail Store Sales Manager Boston
Job Title: Assistant Retail Sales Manager
Reports To: Regional Manager
Mure + Grand, is a young and fast growing accessory and lifestyle brand designed to inspire its customers! We are launching in a new city, and we couldn’t be more excited! Help us make our debut in Boston’s iconic shopping Newbury Street a huge success!
We expect our employees to deliver passion and inspiration to each and every customer.
Mure + Grand is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise.
Mure + Grand offers dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.
The Mure + Grand Sales Manager will effectively lead, develop and support the sales team members of a store to meet and/or exceed sales plans and profitability targets. The Mure + Grand Sales Manager is a dynamic, attentive and inspiring leader who has mastered relationship building with internal and external clients; someone that could be called a mentor, a teammate, a coach, while setting expectations for unsurpassed customer service. The Sales Manager is the sales leader, an individual that locally builds a climate of the Mure + Grand Experience and client development by maximizing the performance of motivated, innovative, enthusiastic and engaged employees who are sales plan achievers.
The Mure + Grand Sales Manager will be accountable for, but not limited to, the following Key Accountabilities:
Achieve and/or Exceed Sales Plan: Drive Self and sales team to consistently exceed sales results. Create, communicate, and execute a vision for the sales team. Model and coach the following sales behaviors to ensure effective closing of potential sales opportunities: Engage, Present, Resolve, Close and Develop.
Clienteling/Service Excellence: Lead and champion team on executing consistent and superior sales and service delivery to increase and retain customer loyalty to a minimum of 55%. Capture meaningful customer data for the purposes of connecting with the client, building relationships, and personalizing future client development opportunities. Execute proactive strategic outreach with the goal of positioning and realizing future sales opportunities and exceeding customer expectations. Support key Company, Regional, and Local events - and product launches - with strategic client attendance and sales results. Model, coach and hold staff accountable for providing a memorable experience in all customer interactions. Model luxury customer experience behaviors and amenity resource allocation. Regularly and effectively use the coaching tools to provide a consistent memorable and positive experience.
Talent Management: Regularly encourage and develop Sales Professionals through coaching. Ensure all sales professionals are observed at least once per week. Motivate and inspire Sales Professionals through effective use of the performance management process, recognition, regular coaching and enthusiastic communication. Solicit and seek feedback from sales professionals that enhance the business/increase sales. Responsible for creating and maintaining an aligned and positive work environment amongst all store employees. Attract and recruit a high performing sales team including developing relationships with top talent at competitors. Manage the allocation of sales professional resources(scheduling) effectively to drive sales.
Store Presentation & Inventory Management: Maintains brands operating standards. Regularly manages inventory of the store and orders based on needs and anticipation of higher sales months. Ensure inventory is accounted for and maintains records through proper inventory systems. Communicates inventory problems, shrinkage and markdowns. Ensures compliance of loss prevention. Maintains store budget and payroll expenditures. Ensures the achievement of company merchandise standards. Ensures the execution of visual merchandise updates and direction. Responsible for maintaining an organized, neat and cleanly store. Identifies and resolves store maintenance issues. Ensures the maintenance of the stores safety standards.
* Minimum of three years of Sales management experience in retail or relevant customer related experience (i.e. hospitality).
* Proven track record in sales generation and managing the achievement of sales results.
* Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e. on the sales floor, operations, stock management etc).
* Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Superior communication and interpersonal skills using positive leadership models.
* Proven ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Power Point, Client tracking systems and Point of Sales (POS) system.
* Ability to present business strategy to audiences utilizing current technology with strong professional presentation skills.
* Through professional presence and behaviors, ability to inspire trust, integrity, influence client and staff members.
* Dynamic team player with ability to positively motivate staff and network locally and regionally to build relationships.
* Ability to stand for long periods of time and to lift boxes 10 lbs or heavier.
* Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
* A college/university degree
* Fluency in English and Spanish.
Mure + Grand is an equal opportunity employer. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities.
To apply for this position, please send an email along with a copy of your resume to email@example.com.