Return + Exchange Policy
Not head over heels? Here's our frequently asked questions about returns, refunds, and exchanges.
How do I return?
- If you placed an order with us online and would like to make a return or exchange, please click here to visit our returns center.
- If you shopped with us IRL at one of our store locations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After you visit our returns center, you will be asked to enter your order number and email address to start to process.
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return, please see below regarding eligibility prior to shipping anything back to us.
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines.
- Online orders placed within the domestic US will receive free returns.
- We will try our best to process your return as soon as it is received however, refunds and store credits can take up to 5 - 15 business days to process once we’ve received your package.
- To make things easier for us all, please ensure you have received a confirmation from us before you send the package back.
- When it is complete, we will send you an email to let you know that it is on the way.
What items are returnable?
- Eligible items within 10 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must have original tickets and be in their unused original condition.
- Eligible clothing items must be exchanged within 10 days of receipt of your purchase for exchange or store credit only, refunds are not accepted unless they arrived damaged or faulty.
- Eligible M+G branded hoodies and sweatshirts must be exchanged within 30 days of receipt of your purchase, for refund, exchange or store credit.
- Eligible jewelry, accessory and home items must be exchanged within 30 days of receipt of your purchase, for refund, exchange or store credit.
What items are non-refundable?
The following items cannot be returned:
- Items that have been used, tampered with, damaged, worn, laundered or altered in any way cannot be accepted.
- All sales are "final sale" on discounted, marked down or clearance items. Sale items cannot be exchanged, refunded and are not eligible for store credit.
- Bodysuits, swimwear, underwear, fragrance, and beauty products are "final sale" and cannot be exchanged, refunded and are not eligible for store credit unless the merchandise was found to be defective, and must be reported within 10 days.
- Gift cards cannot be returned, exchanged or redeemed for cash value. Lost or stolen gift cards will not be replaced.
The item I received is damaged!
If the purchased product is defective, reach out to us within 7 days of the delivered date.
- Email us at email@example.com with your order number and a brief description of the fault, and images of the damaged item. From there our customer service team will be in touch with you regarding the return and next steps.
- Once we’ve given the okay, we will refund you for the cost of the item as well as the shipping costs. We will cover the costs of the return shipping, for online purchases only.
Can the items be exchanged?
We allow the exchange of purchased items for selectable variants. Once the exchange request is approved, the replaced item will be shipped to you. All eligible items can also be exchanged at any of our Mure + Grand retail locations.
What are the refund options?
The following refund options are supported:
- Refunds will be credited to the same card or payment type used to make the original purchase.
- Refund to store credit.
How do I ship back the items?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
Once you’ve created an RA number, you will need to ensure we receive the item within 10 business days from the date you are in receipt of your Return Label via email. We will be unable to accept returns that are received after this time frame and will be automatically shipped back to the customer.
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your returned item is received and inspected by our team, you will be notified via an email. You will also be informed about the approval or rejection of your refund request. If approved, the refund request will be processed within 5 - 7 working days after approval.
In order to help make the process smoother, please retain a copy/proof of your return tracking information in case the items get lost in the mail. Any lost packages are not our responsibility.
What is Route?
When checking out, you might notice an additional item in your cart. Don't worry! This is only to ensure your order gets to you in one piece. Lately we've noticed there has been an increased number of lost orders in the mail. We have instated Route Package Protection as an extension to your shopping cart to resist this issue.
Route offers tracking services and shipping protection extending coverage to online purchases that are lost or damaged in transit, or stolen immediately after the carrier's proof of delivery.
Though you can remove this from your order at any time, we highly recommend keeping this extension. If you choose to remove Route Protection from your order, please be advised that we are not responsible for refunding or replacing orders that are lost, stolen, or damaged in the mail.
If in the event that your order is lost, please follow this link to submit a claim with Route: https://claims.route.com/
My question is not addressed here...
If you have any queries regarding return or refund, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.