Seasonal Retail Sales Associate Boston
Help us create the magic of the holidays! We couldn’t be more excited to be apart of the iconic holiday market Snowport located at the Seaport! We are looking for outgoing, talented individuals who are available for part-time positions.
It's a fast paced environment with exposure to people from all over the world visiting to experience the magic of the holidays in Boston.
Employment Dates and Info ❁→
✷ Employment start date is November 4th, to help with setup of the booth and to start training
✷ Opening date of the pop-up is November 7 and runs through January 1
✷ Ability to work on the weekends and through the holidays is a must! The ideal candidate for this position has experience working in retail or restaurants and has a strong dedication to providing exceptional service for customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet customers and determine their wants and needs
- Recommend, select and help locate the right merchandise
- Remain knowledgeable on products and discuss available options
- Describe a products features and demonstrate use
- Help customers try on or fit merchandise
- Answer customer queries regarding the store and the merchandise
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition in the store
- Restock inventory
- Stay up-to-date on all promotions and special offers
- Capture fun Instagram moments within the store with customers to share on companies’ social channels
- Help promote our products on social media
- Utilize the company’s POS system to handle customer purchases
- Open/close cash register and balance cash drawer
- Calculate discounts and special offers accurately
- Exchange merchandise for customers
- Collaborate with team members to keep the sales floor area clean and organized at all times
- 2+ years’ customer service industry experience
- High School diploma/GED required
- Effective communication, with the ability to meet sales goals
- Possess self-confidence and a presentable outgoing personality
- Ability to work well on a team and communicate with sales manager
- Reliable, hardworking, with the ability to multitask
- Open availability to work on weekends and holidays
- Excellent verbal and customer service skills
- Ability to stand for long periods, and to lift moderate to heavy boxes
Mure + Grand is an equal opportunity employer. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities.
To apply for this position, please send an email along with a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.