Regional Store Manager
Job Title: Regional Store Manager
Mulberry & Grand, is a young and fast growing accessory and lifestyle brand designed to inspire its customers! With a mix of casual elegance and a bohemian feminine flair, the brand creates inspired jewelry and accessories that leaves every wearer feeling special and excited about their style everyday.
As a Regional Manager you will enjoy the journey of developing extraordinary Store Managers, creating great customer experiences, and be instrumental in assisting Mulberry and Grand with our growth strategy. You will direct our four New York stores by planning strategies and consistent implementation.
- Oversee the daily operations of our current four NY locations, while maintaining Mulberry and Grand’s brand operating standards.
- Assist with new store openings and holiday season markets/pop-ups
- Develop district-level strategies to achieve each store’s financial, operational and customer-service goals, while addressing each store’s unique strengths and challenges.
- Lead our sales team: hire, motivate, coach and strengthen Store Managers and Sales Associates.
- Motivate and inspire Sales Associates through effective use of the performance management process, recognition, regular coaching and enthusiastic communication.
- Achieve and/or Exceed Sales Plan: Drive Self and sales team to consistently exceed sales results. Create, communicate, and execute a vision for the sales team.
- Serve as a resource to provide expertise on products, key customer issues, store operations and company policies and procedures.
- Evaluate and develop training methods to enhance the success of our team.
- Model, coach and hold staff accountable for providing a memorable experience in all customer interactions. Model luxury customer experience behaviors and amenity resource allocation. Regularly and effectively use the coaching tools to provide a consistent memorable and positive experience.
- Clienteling/Service Excellence: Lead and champion team on executing consistent and superior sales and service delivery to increase and retain customer loyalty.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining an aligned and positive work environment amongst all store employees.
- Report sales data to management; and make recommendations on how to grow each store’s financial success.
- Regularly manages inventory of the store and orders based on needs and anticipation of higher sales months. Ensure inventory is accounted for and maintains records through proper inventory systems. Communicates inventory problems, shrinkage and markdowns. Ensures compliance with loss prevention.
- Ensures the execution of visual merchandise updates and direction. Responsible for maintaining an organized, neat and clean store. Identifies and resolves store maintenance issues. Ensures the maintenance of the stores safety standards.
- Oversee the execution of product launches, and promotions/sales.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies for each location, and execute neighborhood outreach and events with Store Managers. Execute proactive strategic outreach with the goal of positioning and realizing future sales opportunities and exceeding customer expectations.
- Capture meaningful customer data for the purposes of connecting with the client, building relationships, and personalizing future client development opportunities.
- Be a brand ambassador for Mulberry and Grand, to help the Mulberry and Grand brand grow to a national level.
- 5+ years of retail experience managing 2 or more stores, inventory, operations and customer service
- 5+ years of management experience leading a team of 6 or more, including hiring, training and coaching, with strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills using positive leadership models.
- Proven track record in sales generation and managing the achievement of sales results.
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e. on the sales floor, operations, stock management etc).
- Ability to work full time (the work regularly demands in excess of 40 hours per week), and flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to be “on-call’ to ensure store maintains its operational hours.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Client tracking systems and Point of Sales (POS) system. (Knowledge of Square, When I Work, Tradegecko a plus)
- Ability to present business strategy to audiences utilizing current technology with strong professional presentation skills.
- Through professional presence and behaviors, ability to inspire trust, integrity, influence client and staff members.
- Dynamic team player with ability to positively motivate staff and network locally and regionally to build relationships.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and to lift boxes 10 lbs or heavier.
- Minimum High School or GED. Note: a college degree in business or a closely related field, OR 4+ years of US Military service may substitute for a portion of the required experienceRequirements:
- Legal documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the country in which you apply.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes employees with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Sounds like a good fit?
To apply for this position, please send an email along with a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Mulberry and Grand, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities.